Re: [avr-gcc-list] Wrong excution order in 4.1.1, but not 3.4.5, regress

From: Dave Hylands
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Wrong excution order in 4.1.1, but not 3.4.5, regression?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:47:11 -0800

OK - here's my program which works under 3.4.5 and fails under 4.1.1.

I've put the source, elf file, hex file, and a disassembled version of
the elf file over here:
<http://www.davehylands.com/avr/>

Also included is a super stripped down makefile which I used to build
the hex files in question.

These were for the ATMega168.

It seems like a bug to me, but I figured I'll wait to hear some other
people's opinions. If it is indeed a bug, then I'm more than happy to
file a bug report.

--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada