RE: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging bootloaders on m128

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging bootloaders on m128
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:53:28 -0600

Yes. WinAVR 20070122 includes a new patch to have 32-bit DWARF2 addresses,
which is required to debug above 64K. Because of the change in the DWARF2
addressing information, this requires a new ELF/DWARF parser in AVR Studio,
which is included in AVR Studio 4.13.

Bottom line: Debug above 64K? You need both WinAVR 20070122 and AVR Studio
4.13.