Re: [avr-gcc-list] c++ & atmega64

From: Serhan Gürmeriç
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] c++ & atmega64
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:48:34 +0300

Yes it works without "lcd.DisplayOn()" line. This function is empty [CS6B0108LCD::DisplayOn(){}]. The class consists of only two integer member variables and a "DisplayOn"member function. If i implement a constructor or call a member function, mcu doesn't work. I also want to say that i can change member variables without problem.

I guess that lcd object is not valid. (in both global and local creations)
It's a complicated problem, cause of it may be my fault or compiler's or simulator's :/

Thanks
Serhan

Eric Weddington yazm?s,: