Re: [avr-gcc-list] Inserting code before context save in an ISR (fornest

From: David Carr
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Inserting code before context save in an ISR (fornested interrupts)
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 06:59:48 -0500

Thanks for the help guys. I waded through the interrupt header files and figured out how to use __attribute__ just about the same time Joerg posted this... ahh well.
I really is nice to be able to tap into such knowledgeable people.
-David Carr

Joerg Wunsch wrote:
Eric Weddington <address@hidden> wrote:

And to do this using avr-libc, is to use the INTERRUPT() macro
(instead of ISR()):

....which has been deprecated, due to its confusing name.

So the "official" solution is:

void YOUR_VECTOR_vect(void) __attribute__((interrupt));
void
YOUR_VECTOR_vect(void)
{
   /* your ISR goes here */