RE: [avr-gcc-list] Optimizer appears broken in WinAVR-20080411

From: Wouter van Gulik
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Optimizer appears broken in WinAVR-20080411
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 13:32:06 +0200

The optimizer is inlining to strong like you said. I don't know why. I have
experienced the same problem. My bootloader size almost doubled because of
this :(.
For some quick solution I use the tips found here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/avr-gcc-list/2008-04/msg00081.html
For me the size went back to usable again.

HTH,

Wouter