RE: [avr-gcc-list] RTTI on avr possible?

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] RTTI on avr possible?
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:47:46 -0600

The GCC user manual shows a -fno-rtti compiler switch. To me, this
implies that is is normally enabled. The opposite switch, of course, is
-frtti. If it has to be built into the compiler then check to see what
configuration switches are available before making the compiler.

So I suggest looking through the available documentation, as I'm not
familiar with this.