[avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC internals.

From: Jonathan Blanchard
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-GCC internals.
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:28:48 -0300

I'm a bit curious about two thing. First who or what organization was
responsible for the initial creation of the AVR port of GCC.

Secondly, I was browsing the mailing list and seen various discussion
about the AVR back end. What are the differences between the inner
working of AVR-GCC and the other GCC port. I mean is parsing,
optimization and code generation done the same way as other GCC port?

Jonathan Blanchard
address@hidden