[avr-gcc-list] Error launching external scanner info generator???

From: dlc
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Error launching external scanner info generator???
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:16:34 -0600

Hi all,

I've just installed the latest AVR MacPack to use gcc-avr 4.3.0, set up Eclispe Europa and installed AVR Plugin 2.1. It all works just great, BUT I keep getting this warning when I build:
Error launching external scanner info generator ...

Everything builds, I have a hex file and all seems fine but for that nagging warning. What is that? How do I get rid of it? Again, the compiler does its thing, the linker, elf, hex, list files are all created and there. But that warning irritates me because I can't find its origins. Any ideas?

thanks,
DLC
Dennis Clark          TTT Enterprises
www.techtoystoday.com