Re: [avr-gcc-list] Newbie questions about Procyon AVRlib

From: Chris Kuethe
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Newbie questions about Procyon AVRlib
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:32:27 -0700

I've got a copy of last zipfile from hubbard, the contents match those
from chromiteblue. i've also got a copy of the CCRMA patched tarball.

last night i imported them into a local cvs repository and am working
on making it compile cleanly with "-mmcu=atmega168
-D__AVR_ATmega168__" ... aka arduino. there are some modules which
won't work with a '168 as written, in particular the lcd module which
seems to want to use port b, c, d and a - the latter does not exist on
a 168. i should probably put up a cvsweb sometime...

prebuilt binaries look to be a pipe dream.