RE: [avr-gcc-list] A couple GCC warnings I would like to understand / ge

From: larry barello
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] A couple GCC warnings I would like to understand / get rid of...
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 10:17:07 -0700

the compiler is complaining because you have an extra or a missing "const"
in your structure definitions.  There is a mismatch between your flash
declaration and the type of pointer within your struct.  Probably adding a
const keyword to the pointer within your struct and removing the const in
your declaration will fix the problems.