avr-gcc-list

Re: [avr-gcc-list] __DATE__ constant, any way to format itdifferently ?

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] __DATE__ constant, any way to format itdifferently ?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:59:45 +0100

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 21:50:04 +0100
"Torsten Seeboth" <address@hidden> wrote:

> > http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/svn.advanced.props.special.keywords.h
>
> HTTP 404 Error

Come on Torsten, I am sure you spotted the trailing "tml" on the
following line, just add it manually in the address bar and it will
work ;-)

> I dont know if it helps, maybe off topic. For asm-projects in AVR-Studio I'm
> using this:
>
> ;*** NOTE ***
> ;
> ; Add to Project->Assembler Options->Additional Parameters:
> ;
> menu_ver_txt:
>     .db __DATE__, " " __TIME__, "   OK", 0

Hmm, interesting ! Looks like AVR-studio's assembler allows to format
the strings then, that's what I wanted indeed. Sadly, I am on Linux so
no AVR-studio for me...

--
Vince