RE: [avr-gcc-list] no avr/lib/avr25/attiny13a/Makefile.in

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] no avr/lib/avr25/attiny13a/Makefile.in
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:04:49 -0700

Hmm. You might be right.

Joerg, can you comment on this? Users of the release are not supposed to have
to bootstrap, correct? That's the way that it is described in the docs:
<http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/install_tools.html>

I just noticed that in my build script I always do the bootstrap step.