RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: WinAVR Release Candidate

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Re: WinAVR Release Candidate
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:00:47 -0600

Typically I don't put the patches I use for Release Candidates into CVS. There
always seems to be last minutes fixes and additions after the Release Candidate
(hence that's why it's a Release Candidate). However, they are always included
in the Release Candidate installer.

I am working on the actual WinAVR release as I write this email (20090313), and
I hope to have it up on SourceForge either later tonight or sometime tomorrow
(more likely). Soon after that, I will place the patches into the WinAVR CVS,
but probably it is more likely that I'll wait until Monday (I would like to
have a life sometime over the weekend ;-).

No, this release will not use GCC 4.3.3, it will stay at 4.3.2. Specifically:

Binutils 2.19
GCC 4.3.2
Avr-libc 1.6.6
Avrdude 5.6