Re: [avr-gcc-list] ISR function name aliasing?

From: John Myers
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] ISR function name aliasing?
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 21:52:58 -0700

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Weddington, Eric <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

See this:
<http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/library.html>

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the link, I got the library part under control though. It's the part were the interrupt vectors can't seem to be linked or aliased to an ISR in a library.
I noticed the function attributes alias and weakref but they don't work across different translation units.

-- John