Bad reply address - was Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: How to use inversion in i

From: Vaclav Peroutka
Subject: Bad reply address - was Re: [avr-gcc-list] Re: How to use inversion in if() - might be a bug report ?
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 08:12:39 +0200 (CEST)

(Try to remember to post back to the list, rather than individual users, unless it is specifically an off-list email.)

Sorry for that. I just pressed "Reply" button and did not noticed that "To:"
does not contain address of avr-gcc-list but sender's ( yours, in this particular case) address.

Now I will know, that I have to replace "To:" field every time I answer into
list.

Vaclav