[avr-gcc-list] Re: New WinAVR build

From: Joshua Perry
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: New WinAVR build
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 09:46:42 -0700

Sorry, wrong list guys...

On 12/13/2009 9:41 AM, Joshua Perry wrote:
I'm wondering if their are plans to do a build of WinAVR with a newer avr-libc. I'm starting to use the XMega and some stuff in the latest avr-libc were fixed in regards to the XMega (eeprom).

I built and grafted the latest avr-libc onto my installation of WinAVR, but that's not a process that everyone is going to be comfortable with.

I'd be happy to do a release build but I looked at the WinAVR repo on sourceforge and didn't find any scripts for building or for creating the installer. Do scripts like these exists in a public repo somewhere?

Josh