R: [avr-gcc-list] Function pointers on > 128 KiB devices, how to?

From: palmerino tallarico
Subject: R: [avr-gcc-list] Function pointers on > 128 KiB devices, how to?
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:16:09 +0100

The solution suggested works possibly with the application code written but
we have the same error using the call to the printf library functions.
Typically the linker puts these functions at the end, so in the upper 128K.
The trampoline fails anyway.
Any chance to fix definitively this issue?

Rino Tallarico
via Pola 26 - 10135 Torino
tel. +39 347 2261196
mailto: address@hidden