[avr-gcc-list] Atmel AVR unit-tests and continuous integration servers?

From: Waleed Ahmed
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Atmel AVR unit-tests and continuous integration servers?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:39:41 +0200 (EET)

Hi avr experts!

I am setting up development environment for atmel avrs on linux debian. I
need some information about the continuous integration server that i can
use for atmel avr unit-tests verifications. I want to develop a
professional unit-testing scheme for AVR on linux..

The system would be something like:

1) coding, coding and coding...

2) check-in into SVN...and..

3) .. a continous integration server starts a full unit testing cycle with
all unit-tests performed

4) if all unit tests are ok, the integration server creates "a binary
blob" for the AVR and informs by email that the blob can be "burned" into
real hardware

How I can write unit-tests and which continuous integration servers are
available for atmel avrs?

Regards
--
Waleed Ahmed, R&D-Embedded Systems Engineer in ubiquitous computing
TCG Software LP