RE: [avr-gcc-list] odd optimization differences of shift between C andC+

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] odd optimization differences of shift between C andC++
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 05:25:28 -0700

I would say that it's bug-worthy, as a missed optimization bug. FYI, there are
more bugs with the C++ compiler for the AVR than for the C compiler. So I'm not
totally surprised that this is happening.

BTW, could you please subscribe to the mailing list? That way your posts do not
have to be approved by hand.