[avr-gcc-list] Int. vector in Bootsector

From: Santrice
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Int. vector in Bootsector
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:30:02 +1000

Hi There,

I am working with AVR Studio4 and using the WinAVR 22081205 as the compiler / linker which is an excellent tool.

My application uses ATMega 2561 and needs to have a boot loader to reprogram the application later on-the-fly.

How can I instruct the linker to place the Interrupt vectors table at the beginning of the boot section?

By setting the BOOTRST fuse I understand the MCU will start from that vector.

Thank you.

Regards,

Teddy.