Re: [avr-gcc-list] Compile error libm.a/libc.a

From: Yigit Turgut
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Compile error libm.a/libc.a
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 16:40:54 +0300

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Weddington, Eric
<address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

That's one issue and also there were a few errors in SlackBuild
script. I contacted the author of the packages and he confirmed it,
soon he will be releasing the working version.

Once I figure out a complete workaround I will share it. Thanks for the replies.