[avr-gcc-list] avr-libc does not have support for ATxmega16a4u or ATxmeg

From: David Fernandez
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-libc does not have support for ATxmega16a4u or ATxmega32a4u
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:36:35 +0000

Hi there,

Anybody knows if there is a script to create the io files for these two processors? or if there is some procedure to create them?

I guess I could go line by line trying to see if the definitions for atxmega16a4 match the ones from 16a4u, but then the thing is, do I need to add some extra definitions?

I seem to have problems with avarice, connecting avr-gdb to target and it might be that I have to generate the right stuff out of the right libc io file using one of the avarice scripts...

Any help welcome.

Regards
David