avr-libc-dev

Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bugs #11523] iom88.h file prevents any output compar

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] [bugs #11523] iom88.h file prevents any output compare interrupts on any timer
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 06:14:34 -0500

Any problems found with Mega88 are probably inflicted on the Mega48 as well.

The Mega/168/88/48 are a bit closer to the Tiny2313 than they are the Mega8.

I've no one else is doing it I will create the header files for the x8 devices
based on the current data sheets.   I have project using the Mega48  coming
up soon.

Should the common file still be called  "iomx8.h"?  I do not know what other
header files depend on that on.

--
                          http://www.softwaresafety.net/
 http://www.unusualresearch.com/ http://www.bpaddock.com/