avr-libc-dev

[avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny2313 GCC Support? (fwd)

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny2313 GCC Support? (fwd)
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 16:09:06 -0800 (PST)

---
Ted Roth
PGP Key ID: 0x18F846E9
Jabber ID: address@hidden

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 17:46:31 -0500
From: Jasper Speicher <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] Re: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny2313 GCC Support?

Hello,
I found your name on a list, working on the attiny2313 headers. I have
a question that I cannot find the answer to, and I have been
recompiling gcc all day to try to fix it. My platform is OS X. My
precompiled, binary avr-gcc's (i have two) both do not support the
tiny2313 in c (they say assembler only). Any suggestions to fix this?
Thanks,
Jasper Speicher