[avrdude-dev] Verify errors,

From: Daniel Williamson
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Verify errors,
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:44:05 +0100

Hi all,  I've recently started getting verification errors with avr dude
when programming a mega 128, initially I thought it was just one board but
all of them can fail, though it doesn't always do it.

I've tried different hardware but it still fails.  I've also tried pony prog
which works ok.  The only change is that my pc at work was updated with
win2k service pack 2 a few weeks ago and that's roughly when I started
noticing problems.

Any thoughts anybody, or anyone come across a similar problem?

Dan.