Re: [avrdude-dev] using HIDAPI for avrdoper

From: Axel Simon
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] using HIDAPI for avrdoper
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 07:05:48 -0700

Hi,

in answer to my own mail, here is a patch that replaces the use of libusb for
interfacing with avrdoper wtih libhidapi. It now works like a charm on Mac OS.
I made it the default even for Windows (but the code for interfacing to Win32
is still used if libhidapi is not available).

I have not tested this on Windows or other unixes.

Cheers,
Axel