Re: Unexpected message : "avrdude: bad response to write memory command:

From: Doom
Subject: Re: Unexpected message : "avrdude: bad response to write memory command: 0xa0"
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 06:19:18 +0100

Hi Joerg,

Thanks for your answer.
Sure, obviously you're right.
The problem is that the last release (6.3) does not support AVR128DB64.
(I've tested it last year).
Have you planned to make a new release soon ?

If I need to build it on my own, it will be more complicated.
In that case, do you have a build documentation or a good link for that ?
I had a look at the documentation and see ,othing about this
(as already said, I know quite nothing about SVN).

Doom