Re: [Axiom-developer] FW: Mail System Error - Returned Mail

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] FW: Mail System Error - Returned Mail
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 14:46:54 -0400

Bill,

About the bounced email....

> (Sorry to send this to the developer email list, but I am
> not sure how else to get this to you.)
>
> Is there something wrong with your ISP? I am using a well
> recognized and widely used ISP in Canada called Sympatico
> that is run by ma' Bell, but your ISP is apparently refusing
> email from them as "untrusted"? I did not used to have any
> problem with your email address <address@hidden>. Or am I
> miss interpreting the response of your ISP?

I'm connected to the world thru Earthlink and Earthlink, being a
large ISP, occasionally gets blacklisted and even blackholed due
to the fact that spammers compromise nodes on their network. I
ran into this with the original Axiom site. France was bouncing
emails and I couldn't get them to stop so I had to buy a domain
on a non-earthlink net in order to talk to the french.

I'll see if I can set up a mail id on tenkan that you can use to
contact me. Alternatively it might be possible to get mail thru
the savannah site. I'll let you know.

I did get this email directly even though you got a bounced message.
You can also contact me thru address@hidden (my work id).