[Axiom-developer] address@hidden: Ticket [20030811900000240]]

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] address@hidden: Ticket [20030811900000240]]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:35:10 -0400

Well, I got the first response from a vendor.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden

From: SuSE Linux AG <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Ticket [20030811900000240]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:12:49 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Mr. Daly,

> We are planning to make Axiom run on all of the major operating
> system distributions. Can you forward this mail to someone who can
> provide technical requirements for working with your distribution?
>
> We look forward to a mutually cooperative effort that will enhance
> your distribution's value to your customers and provide Axiom with
> a wider audience.

The first step to becoming an Independent Software Vendor for SUSE Linux is to
sign up with our Technology Partner program.  Please take a look at the website
below and especially hte .pdf brochure:

http://www.suse.com/us/partner/become_partner/index.html

Once you have become a Technology Partner with SUSE, our development team will
work with you on what is necessary to include your software with our
distrobution.

> Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Thanks for your interest in SUSE Linux!

> Thank you.
>
> Tim Daly
> address@hidden
> address@hidden

Best Regards,

      your SuSE Linux-Team!
Marissa Krupa

SuSE, Inc.              Phone : 510 628 3380   Mo-Fr 9:00-17:00
318 Harrison Ave        Fax   : 510 628 3381              (PST)
Oakland, CA 94607       Email : address@hidden
USA                     WWW   : http://www.suse.com/