[Axiom-developer] RE: Automation & algebra lattice

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Automation & algebra lattice
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:42:26 -0400

David,

Ok, now I guess I am a Savannah file upload expert ... <grin>

After a lot of trouble trying to do things via Msys under
Windows, I finally gave up and went to Cygwin where these
sort of Unix things seem to work much better. As a result
I uploaded several files in the wrong place. So, after
learning to use scp in both Msys and Cygwin and then finding
that it is a well known problem that sftp doesn't always work
with Savannah, I had to learn to use rsync to delete the
stuff that I miss placed. I found the documentation on Savannah
confusing, insufficient and even wrong in some places.

Phew!

Anyway, the spad dependency Perl script and associated
files has (finally) been uploaded as you suggested below.

You can find the file here:

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=axiom

Thanks for your suggestion to use the FileList system.

Cheers,
Bill Page.

_files_in_the_download_area.txt
--