Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: apply.boot autoload

From: Bill Page
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: apply.boot autoload
Date: 29 Aug 2003 17:58:14 -0400

Tim,

The odd thing is this: I just returned to my 'projects/axiom'
directory and typed 'make' again. Now it seems to be able to
find apply and the compile continues...

Right now I can't explain this. I haven't changed anything
since the first attempt. I did not start from 'make clean'
however. I just tried to reproduce the error by having make
carrying on where it left off. But it didn't work - or rather
it *is* now working, unexpectedly.

Anyway, I let you know in a couple of hours if it completes
properly.

Cheers,
Bill page.