RE: [Axiom-developer] running?

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] running?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:08:49 +0200

I compiled the system under debian woody. Because I did not have
binutils installed I configured gcl with the locally supplied bdf
library. It was not possible to compile the system without latex
installed. With latex every thing seemed to work as expected.

Good job.

Juergen

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407