RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: interval.spad INTRVL

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Re: interval.spad INTRVL
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 10:07:29 +0200

Axiom remembers in the database files, if the source was an aldor
or spad file and behaves differently. So if you distributed the old
database, it does not work. Did not work for me either ;-).

Juergen

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407