Re: [Axiom-developer] TeX help

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] TeX help
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:13:48 +0100

Hi Tim,

Since the formula came from Axiom you could always try using Bob Sutor's
texbreak program (written to make sure that all the formulae in the
Axiom book fitted onto a page).  Its probably not as good as breaking
the expression by hand but a lot less work :-)  You should find it in
the src/htex directory.

Cheers, Mike.