Re: [Axiom-developer] Handling of autoload messages in TeXmacs

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Handling of autoload messages in TeXmacs
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:06:07 +1000

What are the strongest reasons for not making
)set message autoload off
the default? I am sure there must be good reasons, otherwise it would
have been done.

A more generalized solution would be to allow for a system-wide
configuration file as well as a local .axiom.inputs file under each
user's home directory, with the local configuration overriding
settings in the system-wide file (e.g., /etc/axiom.input) under Unix;
suitable locations under other operating systems.

With apologies in advance if this has all been discussed and settled
long ago, or if there is a relevant feature of the software that I am
missing.