Re: [Axiom-developer] TeXmacs interface and backward compatibility

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] TeXmacs interface and backward compatibility
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:23:34 +0100

Hi Tim,

We don't officially support Axiom any more, although from time to time I
help people out with minor problems.  Unfortunately we can't give out
parts of the code without IBM's agreement, which isn't going to happen.

I know there are people using Axiom 2.3 still but I've no idea if they
use TeXmacs.  Also, if you get sman running aren't you going to revert
to the old behaviour?

Mike.

http://www.star.net.uk