[Axiom-developer] RE: )show command blocks the interaction between TeXma

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: )show command blocks the interaction between TeXmacs and Axio m
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 19:43:48 -0400

David,

I have uploaded two versions of tm_axiom.c to

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=axiom

See especially

http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/axiom/axiom_texmacs.pkg/1.0.1/tm_axiom.c

Both of these versions work for me. I am running
TeXmacs 1.0.2 under RedHat 9.0 at home and TeXmacs
1.0.1.14 under RedHat 8.0 here at work. Both versions
of TeXmacs together with Axiom as compiled from CVS
as of 13 August, 2003 are able to execute the command

  )show Integer

and then continue to execute additional commands.

tm_axiom.c from Axiom_Texmacs 1.0.1 includes code
to convert \root{n}{x} to \sqrt[n]{x} to fix the
display problem you mentioned in a previous email.

Let me know if you have any problem with these.

Cheers,
Bill Page.