[Axiom-developer] factor bug (actually a tex bug)

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] factor bug (actually a tex bug)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 13:06:10 -0400

Dylan,

Yes, tex output is broken. The bug appears to be that elt of a string
in common lisp generates escaped characters. I have it "in process"
on one of my development trees but I'm working to fix an important problem
raised by NAG at the moment so the debugging of this is stalled. Because
I'm changing almost every file and I have to "push" these changes into my
several parallel development trees I'll be busy for most of this week.

David, could you list this as a separate bug just in case it is not related
to the previous tex output bug?

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden