RE: [Axiom-developer] Error on INTERP.EXPOSED when building from scratc

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] Error on INTERP.EXPOSED when building from scratch
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:02:55 -0400

Tim,

You are right. It is gone. (but it was there last week...)
<grin>

BTW, thanks very much for your work on GCL 2.6.1!

I have started work again on the Windows port. Until your
update of the CVS, I was working with the Windows binary
version of GCL 2.6.1. I have got as far as building
interpsys, but I get a "memory may be damaged" error when
it trys to compile the first spad file (AHYP.spad). Maybe
this is due to the ad hoc way I tried to get around linking
the cfuns-c external routines.

Now I will start again, compile GCL 2.6.1 under MSYS and
linking in the externals.

Cheers,
Bill Page.