[Axiom-developer] RE: completion of algebra lattice

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: completion of algebra lattice
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:00:30 -0400

Tim,

The new complete algebra lattice seems to run all of
the "regression tests" (including COMBF and the others)
without lisp failures. The only test that might have a
problem is

  lextripk (12)

which seems like it goes into an infinite loop (it is
still running after 15 minutes) when it calls
grobner$lextripack.

Cheers,
Bill Page.