RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: layer22

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] RE: layer22
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:51:00 -0500

Tim,

I just checked the CVS using the Web interface on
Savannah

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/axiom/axiom/src/algebra/Makefile.
pamphlet

and it shows only the new version 1.3 of the algebra
Makefile.pamphlet that I uploaded (along with the
bad databases) last Friday morning. When you were
building Axiom you must have got the old one from
somewhere else. No?

No comprendo.

Cheers,
Bill Page.