RE: On CVS (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: layer22)

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: On CVS (was: Re: [Axiom-developer] RE: layer22)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:27:50 +0100

I had a look at the algebra Makefile, and it seems that
the domains/packages INTRVL, ODEEF and RSDCMPK are not
build. So without them, the database is incomplete and
it is not possible to recompile the system with the
incomplete database.

Regards

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407

ebra/Makefile.pamphlet?graph=1.3

1.3 - 24-Oct-2003 12:33:11 - billpage1 - HEAD

Please notice that cvs tells you what it does. It is somewhat encoded
(e.g. in a cvs update) but the information is there.

Yours,
d.
--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/