[Axiom-developer] RE: SIGNEF.o

From: hemmecke
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: SIGNEF.o
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:27:52 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

> It is much easier to move an Aldor program to Axiom than it is to
> move an Axiom program to Aldor.

Yes, I know. I don't expect that Axiom (sub-) programs can be
extracted. What I am interested in is to use axiom as a front-end for
my program.

Thus I will have add some functionality to my aldor domains (which
are, in fact, developed without any axiom domain). Is there someone
who has made some toy example available?

To make things easy, I want to build on as few axiom domains as
possible but still want my program run inside axiom. So, in fact, I'd
like to have the interpreter capabilities of axiom for my program.

Of course, I am willing to help to establish such a connection, but I
guess, there were already others who have made such connections
without using src/share/algebra/libaxiom.al.

How was libaxiom.al produced? Are there Aldor sources for it
somewhere. Maybe I can find out the necessary things myself and create
a sublibrary for my intended purpose.

Best,

Ralf