[Axiom-developer] Re: Free and Open Source Axiom exists

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: Free and Open Source Axiom exists
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 20:46:05 -0500

Larry,

> I don't seem to have "cvs".  Can I use ncftp or something like that?

re: lack of cvs

I'll make the source files into a tar file and put it up on the Axiom website.
It will take a day or so as I can never remember the magic incantation that
uploads a file to the download area. Maybe I've documented the process in
the README file but it appears that I never read what I write so I have to
rediscover it :-)

I'll send you a message once the tar.gz of the sources exists.