Re: [Axiom-developer] graphics code

From: Bertfried Fauser
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] graphics code
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:28:33 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

does that mean, that tenkan is now the most actual source, or can / shall
I use savannah further (my modemconnection is quite slow, so I appreciate
the cvs which needs only to load changed files, I guess this is impossible
with anu-arch and I have to download a full new copy?)

Second q: I have tried to redo some of the calculations in the AXIOM book
Jenks-Sutor, some of the things there do not work as expected, are you
interested in these or are you aware that eg the symmetric function
package does not load (I skipped graphics by now)

cheers
BF.

% |   | PD Dr Bertfried Fauser    Fachbereich Physik    Fach M 678  |
%  \ /  Universit"at Konstanz     78457 Konstanz        Germany     |
% (mul) Phone : +49 7531 693491   FAX : +49 7531 88-4864 or 4266 (comul)
%   |   E-mail: address@hidden                   / \
%   |   URL   : http://clifford.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~fauser    |   |