[Axiom-developer] Re: axiom--book--1--patch-9 fails to compile

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiom--book--1--patch-9 fails to compile
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:19:12 -0500

Bertfried,

You don't have to build all of Axiom. You just need the code for
extracting the book.tex from the book.pamphlet file. Thus, you
should be able to do:

cd axiom
make start                 <=== this makes the document command
cd src/doc
document book              <=== this extracts book.tex then latex book.tex

If this doesn't work I need to fix it.
Please let me know if this succeeds or fails.
Sometimes it is hard to know if things work because I have so many
things in the path locally.