[Axiom-developer] RE: learning in public

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: learning in public
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 20:35:02 -0400

Hi Tim,

I am just back from another trip, hence my silence in recent weeks.

Thank you for pointing out your new Clifford algebra page on the
axiom-developer wiki. I have added a comment to the page with what
I think are some useful references, a small criticism concerning
Lie algebra versus Clifford algebra and a few other opinions.
I think your goal of a more advanced implementation of Clifford
algebra in Axiom is a very good one. And I hope other people will
also contribute when they have time.

BTW, when I set up Plone at axiom-developer.org a few weeks ago,
I remember configuring the system to enable email subscriptions.
I.e. the system should allow people to subscribe to topics and
to pages that interest them and then automatically send email
updates when new material is added to the web site. I am sure
that this used to work when I first tested it but it does not
seem to be working now. Has something changed in the configuration
of the axiom-developer system? Specifically, is the sendmail
process still running and does it enable email to be forwarded?

Cheers,
Bill Page.