Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom Book

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom Book
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 15:25:11 +0200

Hi Tim,

root <address@hidden> writes:

> There is a way to restart page numbering in TeX but I forget what the
> magic code is.

\pagenumbering{/style/} with /style/ in {roman, Roman, arabic, alph,
Alph}.

I'm not sure however resetting the page number is a good idea. I
personally hate books with several pages having the same page number.

> The \pseudoChapter tags are in the original. I didn't
> add them. I did manipulate them to try to keep the original chapter
> order but that's no longer important.

Ok. I would then advise to replace:

\pseudoChapter{Introduction to Axiom}

By:
\chapter{Introduction to Axiom}

As well as:
\pseudoChapter{A Technical Introduction}

by:
\chapter{A Technical Introduction}

Yours,
d.