Re: [Axiom-developer] spool bug?

From: William Sit
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] spool bug?
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 00:58:18 -0400

Thanks, Tim for putting this as request 9581.  Would it be easier then to
provide a lisp command (maybe there is even already one) that duplicates the
)sys cat function? or some piping mechanism back to lisp? (Is the command )read
working with terminal i/o from lisp or does it also start a new shell?)

Unless, of course, if there are other )sys commands that one wants to capture
... I can think of commands like ls or ps but these seem not to be as critical
for documentation as cat.

William
-----