Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet files for MathAc

From: Bob McElrath
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: literate programming pamphlet files for MathAction
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:26:55 -0700

Ralf HEMMECKE address@hidden wrote:
> But maybe this inverse-search facility is not necessary if pamphlet
> files are edited via MathAction or LaTeXWiki. (Unfortunately, I have no
> experiences with the latter.)

That is an interesting idea...I will have to try that in my latex
papers.

I discovered recently that one can use::

    python:'document.location=\''+here.page_url()+'/editform\'';" >

To get a double click anywhere in the page to open up the LatexWiki edit
form.  All that is required for what you suggest is to also position the
cursor.

--
Cheers,
Bob McElrath [Univ. of California at Davis, Department of Physics]

    It is unpatriotic to question the Kleptocracy.